Bale King - Bale Processors
Bale King – Bale Processors
Bridgeview has over 15 years of experience in bale processing technology and offers a full line of heavy duty, feature rich bale processors that make feeding and bedding livestock and reclamation projects effortless. Bale Kings will process all bales including rounds and squares, straw and silage, soft core and hard core, and twine and net-wrap bales with ease. We continuously strive to produce the most capable and long lasting processors on the market.
Meet the Bale King 5100 bale processor!
WHY PROCESS YOUR BALES?
- SAVE MONEY
- Up to 50% savings in bedding – Ability to spread a uniform layer of straw or mulch (including into barns and sheds) results in better bedding with less straw. Keeps the cattle more clean, dry, and comfortable.
- SAVE TIME
- Reduces feeding time and workload – Hauls 2 bales at once, processes bales in 2 minutes or less, and makes twine removal a breeze!
- Ability to bunk feed – Save all the leaves and minimize waste.
- INCREASE the PERFORMANCE OF YOUR LIVESTOCK
- Windrow feeding – Gives every member of the herd equal opportunity to feed. Results in less pushing, less stress, and improved overall performance of the herd.
- Better bedding keeps cattle more clean, dry, and comfortable.
- More palatable feed – Chops feed into finer lengths and blows away dust and mould for easier digestion.
- Ideal for stockpiling processed feed or pre-shredding for mix wagons.
- RECLAIM LAND
- Great for spreading mulch for erosion control on hills, runways, ditches, and land reclamation project.
WHY PROCESS YOUR BALES WITH A BALE KING bale processor?
- EXCLUSIVE X-ROTOR – Patented X-Rotor design with heavy ¾” x 1 ½” flails acts like a large centrifugal fan which blows straw even further than before – up to 60 feet!
- EASY TWINE REMOVAL – The X-rotor makes twine removal a breeze. As twine wraps on the rotor during processing, the X shape of the rotor creates a perfect cavity in which the standard twine cutter can be inserted to cut the twine. Works great with utility knives or electric twine cutters too!
- RIGHT HAND DISCHARGE – All Bale King bale processors offer industry first right hand discharge. By having the discharge on the same side of the tractor as your controls, visibility and operator comfort are greatly improved. Our exclusive gear box eliminates the hassle of belts, chains, and sprockets.
- HEAVY DUTY LOW MAINTENANCE DESIGN – Bale Kings bale processors are known for their heavy duty design. From their frames to the processing chamber, they are designed for years of hard work with minimal maintenance.The PTO shaft runs nearly horizontal putting less strain on U-joints than traditional processors which makes for lower operating costs.
- HYDRAULIC TOP DEFLECTOR – All models offer a hydraulic main deflector which makes switching from windrow or bunk feeding position to bedding and transport position effortless. With the push of a lever the deflector folds up to navigate narrow gates – no need to leave the cab.
- OPTIONAL FINE CHOP KIT – Adds the ability to chop discharge material even finer. Great feature for long greenfeed material or silage. Multi position design can adjust to fine chop hay or completely disengage for straw processing.
- Standard POWDER COAT PAINT – Keeps your investment looking like new for years!
- ROAD LIGHTS, SAFETY CHAINS and CYLINDER SAFETY LOCKS are standard on all Bale King bale processors.
The Bale King 5100 incorporates the best features from our Bale King bale processor line into one complete package.
Specialty Bale Processors
Cut your feeding time down to size with the the Bale King 6105 multi bale processor!
Perfected over 15 years in Nebraska ranches…ready to take on your herd.
- SAVE TIME, FUEL AND WEAR AND TEAR, with fewer trips across rough terrain. Carries three times as many bales as a conventional bale processor.
- SELF LOADING, cleated 2082 chain can load from 1 to 6 bales, even the last bale in the row. Rear chain idlers with LARGE FLOTATION SKID SHOES get chain under the bales without digging into the ground. LOW DECK HEIGHT and bed loading angle ensure stability and ease of loading in slick conditions. CANTED CHAIN RAILS offer stability and can accommodate various bale sizes.
- DEDICATED LOADING FORK places bale accurately in processing tub. HIGH TORQUE CHAIN DRIVE MOTORS allow positive loading while allowing speed adjustment to suit the situation.
- TANDEM TORFLEX AXLES with LARGE 14L X 16.1 TIRES offer a smooth ride, narrow transport width and extremely low maintenance.
- CAD ENGINEERED and built with state of the art metal working machinery make for outstanding fit and finish. TAPERED HITCH for tight turning.
- All the same great features as a 5100 including PATENTED X-ROTOR, RIGHT HAND DISCHARGE, STANDARD POWDER COAT PAINT and ROAD LIGHT KIT.
Feed a total ration in one pass
Introducing the new Total Ration grain tank attachment for the Bale King 5100 bale processor.
Process what you want, when you want with the Bale King 8100 bale processor!
Curved wing stands bales on end for quick
Hydraulic wing lowers to load 4x4x8 square bale.
Raise wing for narrow road width or
Extended wheel base for stability
Click here: Bale King Spec Sheet to download a copy of the spec sheet in PDF format.
|Canada and outside US||
Flannery Hay Equipment
Contact us today and put a Bale King bale processor to work for you!